Location: Dayton, OH
Employment Type: Full Time
To further enhance development of a vascular program which will deliver superior care to patients with vascular diseases. Collaboration with community providers through the Premier Health Vascular service line. To result in benchmark research and support the teaching efforts of the Department of Surgery and the Boonshoft School of Medicine.
Completion of an accredited residency program and fellowship in vascular surgery. Board certified in General Surgery by the American Board of Surgery. Board certified or eligible for certification in Added Qualifications in Vascular Surgery by the American Board of Surgery. Licensable to practice medicine in the state of Ohio.
- Assistant Professor level candidates must fulfill the requirements listed above.
- Associate Professor level candidates must fulfill all the requirements of Assistant Professor, must have at least 3 years' experience at the Assistant Professor level, and have Board Certification.
- Full Professor level candidates must fulfill all requirements of the Associate Professor, have at least 3 years' experience at the Associate Professor level and sustained high performance in scholarly activity.
This position is based at Miami Valley Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital in Dayton, Ohio.
Essential Functions and Percent of Time:
- Providing patient care to patients with vascular diseases. (65%)
- Teaching medical students and residents. (10%)
- Conducting Research. (10%)
- Scholarly activities such as submission to peer reviewed journals,
- presentations at local, regional, and national surgical societies as well as
- membership in surgical organizations. (10%)
- Outreach. (5%)
Faculty Rank/Job Title:
Vascular Surgeon (Assistant/Associate/Full Professor)
Department Chair, Vascular Surgery Division Director
Apply Now Return to Jobs Page
Wright State Physicians, Inc. - Physician Careers
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Applicant Tracking Software Managed By ExactHire